1) Which is the most correct description of amplicon sequencing (mentioned multiple times in this review paper)?
a. Sequencing a specific marker (locus) for a single microbial species
b. Sequencing the entire genomes of an entire microbial community
c. Sequencing the random sequences of entire microbial communities
d. Sequencing the entire genome of a single microbial species
e. Sequencing a specific marker (locus) from the entire microbial community
f. Sequencing random sequences for the entire genome of a particular microbial species.
2) Choose all environments in which archaea have been discovered (as mentioned in this review).
b. Inside viruses
c. Human nose
d. Termite gut
e. Rice paddies
f. Human skin
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS