BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
ASSESSMENT TASK 3
Originate a concept
CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media
ASSESSMENT TASK 3 COVER SHEET
Please ensure this form is fully completed prior to submitting.
This page MUST be on the front of your assessment and needs to be easily accessible, filled in and signed.
|Subject:||BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts|
|Course:||CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media|
I hereby certify that:
- This assessment task is my own work based on my personal study/research and not the work of another student and/or source.
- I have acknowledged all material and sources used to prepare this assessment task.
- I have not plagiarised or copied any part of this assessment task from the work of any other student or source either. (I know the penalties for plagiarism include $200 re-assessment fee)
- This assessment task has not previously been submitted.
- I am aware of the requirements set by my Trainer & Assessor.
- I have retained a copy of this assessment task for my own records.
- I have completed all my assessments, tasks & activities (on moodle®) successfully.
Student’s Signature: _______________________________ Date: _________________
Wentworth Institute RTO Code: 91178 November 2017 Version: 1.0
This Assessment is designed to test the knowledge that you have acquired throughout the unit so far. Use the following tips to help you answer the questions:
Read each question carefully. Check with your trainer or assessor if you are not sure what the question is asking.
HINT: Use these questions as subheadings to create a business style report to answer your assessment
Your response to each question should aim to provide enough information to answer the question. In most cases, this can be done with just a few paragraphs. Don’t forget to refer to attachments under the heading (question) applicable, e.g. ‘See attached email’.
Important: Your assessment must contain this coversheet and your own coversheet (for your “report”)
Your answers & assessment submission must be professional in style (Business), content and format. Maximum font size 11 points: Font Arial or Times New Roman; single spacing; clear paragraphs with appropriate punctuation, spellchecking and final submission will need to be proof-read. (i.e. few missing words or typo’s)
– Use clear, non-discriminatory language
– Avoid the use of jargon
– Write clearly using plain English
– Consider your target audience
– Ensure that your responses meet the needs of the target audience (in this case your trainer or assessor).
All of your work must be original.
Evidence of the ability to:
- analyse trends in business performance using standard accounting techniques
- develop performance indicators and identify options for improvement
- monitor performance indicators and document options for improvement
- establish organisational objectives, policy and procedures.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.
To complete the unit requirements safely and effectively, the individual must:
- discuss ethical considerations relating to conflict of interest, confidentiality and disclosure requirements
- identify the key principles and methods of:
- capital budgeting analysis and investment analysis
- cost –benefit analysis and use of performance ratios or comparison techniques.
Assessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the accounting field of work and include access to:
- Students should utilise the meeting table and chairs in the room as well as the common office equipment, technology, software and consumables provided by the College
- corporate governance documentation
- organisational operational policy and procedures information.
- Assessors must satisfy NVR/AQTF assessor requirements.
Marking and Criteria guide:
Assessor and student must read this carefully before assessment.
- All parts of the assessment must be completed successfully in accordance with the guidance provided in the Marking guide for the student to achieve competence in this unit.
- Students & assessors must note that professionally critical aspects/concepts must be included (e.g. cost –benefit analysis and use of performance ratios or comparison techniques, the key principles valuation and capital budgeting analysis and investment analysis, trends and quantify the business).
- All parts (criteria) in the marking guide must be completed successfully for the student to achieve competence in this unit
EDUCATOR to complete
|All assessments, tasks & activities (on Moodle®) successfully|
|Questions and Answers|
|The student has included details of research undertaken to complete this assessment in the WIN Project Brief Template|
|The student has written a narrative|
|The student has created a storyboard that identifies the multimedia elements they will incorporate in their digital story|
Assessor to complete: (circle)
Did you observe the student? Yes No
Further comments required
Resubmission required Yes_________ No___________
Date resubmission must be handed in: ________________________
Assessor’s name and signature: _______________________________
Assessment Task 3 Originate a digital story concept – My Favourite Country
A digital story is a multimedia presentation that combines a variety of digital elements to tell a story. It includes a narrative.
Media may include text, images, video, audio, social media elements.
Each student must write a narrative (2 minute in duration) and consider other elements that can be included. You will be completing this digital story for the Final Assessment for this unit. The topic for the digital story will be “My Favourite Country”
You will be required to tell a digital story about your favourite city in the world. Your digital story will be 2 minutes in duration and consider and document the following using the supplied WIN Project Brief Template:
- Research and explore existing information for the development of new concepts – Review new concepts for ideas for your own concept). You will have to ensure that keep records of the research websites as well as your ideas. In industry this is know as your development documentation and must accompany every submission.
- Where appropriate, identify and use gaps in current range of products, programs, processes or services as the catalyst for generating new ideas or concepts – identify where your concept would flourish (be the best marketing strategy) in the current range of products and how it would be best suited for it to be advertised.
- Determine whether other people are filling identified gaps or investigating similar opportunities – determine if you are creating a concept that has already be created. Ensure that you research and review every possible angle.
- Develop ideas on innovative and different ways to address the needs and opportunities as required by the case study/scenario. Creative innovation (a new method, idea, product) ideas of your concept.
- In consultation with the relevant stakeholders, agree on the development of new ideas and concepts to meet market requirements.
In addition you will need to complete the following:
Write the narrative you are going to use for the video recording you will complete in the final assessment for this unit. The narrative must be about your favourite country and the title of the digital story will be “My Favourite Country”
Create a storyboard that includes the written narrative and the multimedia elements you are going to incorporate in your digital story about your favourite country called “My Favourite Country”
Students can include a narrative that identifies the country as a whole or a certain aspect or part of the country i.e. a city within the country
|UOC Name:||Originate and develop concepts|
I have read the assessment instructions and know the observation criteria and I am ready to participate in the practical assessment
Students Signature: _________________________________________________________________
|Did the candidate:|
|The student has included details of research undertaken to complete this assessment|
|The student has written a narrative for the purpose of this assessment|
|The student has created a storyboard that identifies the elements they will incorporate in their digital story|
|Educator Name and Signature:|
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS