veered nosis ns
DiLab 6: Background and Instructions Homework
0 0/5 answered
Graded Discussion Questions
Submit your tables and answers to these questions to Turnitin.
- Given a current definition of evolution being a change in allele frequency over time, did either of the mutations above fail to cause the population to evolve? If so which one? Use your data to explain how you know.
- Predict what would have happened in simulation 1 if you had switched the environment from equator to arctic. Do you think the brown rabbits could have been completely bred out of the population like the white ones may have been in simulation 1? Why or Why not? 110001111111110111110011ffilyliqinyiooloithiototooltilioioolo,iimoiiiffilolototttoo 3. Compare your data from simulation 1 and simulation 2. In simulation 1 the mutation was recessive; in simulation 2 the mutation was dominant. What was different about how recessive and dominant traits evolved after the predators were introduced (generations 7 and 10)? Why do you think this occurred? You may need to do a little research, and if you do, remember to demonstrate that you understood it well by putting it in your own words (then referencing to acknowledge where you found it.)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS