The first step in starting an entrepreneurial venture is to identify a problem and the second step is to shape a solution that creates a viable business model. In this assignment, students use primary and secondary research to support the identification/and or preliminary validation of the problem they feel is driving an idea identified in the Idea Journal assignment. For example, if a student felt there was a lack of access to healthy and affordable food for college students. Their research assignment should verify this is a problem –and describe the scope of the problem. After the problem is selected and researched, the students receive feedback evaluating how effective they were at creating a compelling analysis/discussion of the problem. Students conclude the assignment by providing a solution to this problem through the creation of a new business. This assignment is no more than 5 pages in length and should include links to survey data and results, questions, and secondary sources. This should include a bibliography of sources you used to gather the information.
Write a paper about a problem and a possible solution. Each paper should include an introduction and conclusion, should be 4-6 pages (double spaced), 2.54 cm margins (the default on MS Word), and 12 pts size . The paper should follow the APA guidelines for format and citation. In your assignment you should:
- Identify the problem the venture will address and its scope.
- Support claims about the problem with appropriate sources, including at least three academic sources such as books, juried articles found in the YU library.
- Demonstrate the validity of the idea and identify what makes this a true opportunity.
This assignment is of Enterpreneurship subject
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS