You will complete two case studies over the course of the semester. These are to be completed individually. Each case study is found in the textbook and there are questions there to help guide your response. Read the appropriate materials and find other resources beyond what is presented in the textbook. Some of the suggested links are:
CEO, Kevin Johnson, was presented with a challenge when two African-American men were arrested in a Starbucks while waiting for an associate. The arrests led to negative backlash for Starbucks. Johnson personally addressed the issue and took several steps to change the culture and policies of the company. This case presents several key issues, including the link between ethical practices, mission and core-values, unconscious bias in the workplace, and how a CEO’s actions impact the employees.
Write a report about this case study to:
1. Identify the interconnection of mission, core values and ethical practices in the case
- Analyze the actions taken by Starbucks and the effectiveness of these actions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a pro-active approach in addressing ethical issues.
- Synthesize the facts and issues in the case and analyze the course of action taken by Starbucks.
Each report should include an introduction and conclusion, should be 4-6 pages (double spaced), 2.54 cm margins (the default on MS Word), and 12 pts size . The paper should follow the APA guidelines for format and citation.
You might find the following link helpful with writing your case.
writeonline. (n.d.). Case study report. http://writeonline.ca/casestudy.php?content=section1
a. Identify the elements of the case study.
b. Evaluate the ethical elements in this case.
c. Support the paper with appropriate sources, including at least four academic sources (books or juried articles such as those found in the YU library)
d. Identify the impact of the CEOs action on all stakeholders.
e. Make an argument for an alternative course of action the CEO could take.
a. Uses language clearly and effectively
b. Information organized intelligently and holistically (i.e. not simply answers to questions)
c. Proper introduction and conclusion to paper
Attention to Detail
a. APA Formatting (title, headings & references)
b. Spelling and grammar
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS