EAC 594 Business Communications for the Digital Workplace
ASSIGNED: Monday November 22nd, 2021 DUE DATE: November 26th [email protected] 11:59 pm
EMAIL SUBMISSION WILL RECEIVE A GRADE OF ZERO
ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY GRADING: 15%
1. Understanding the rational of business communication for writing and formatting
2. To be able to research and prepare information for informal proposals.
3. To be able to write the proposal persuasively so that the reader endorse, support or
fund a proposed project, work or activity.
4. To be able to provide a generic format for writing informal proposals
1. This assignment requires you to complete the case by providing the appropriate
document with the following.
2. Format your document to reflect an Unsolicited Informal Memo Proposal from the
3. In formatting your document remember to use an 11 point font single spaced
throughout the body of the report.
4. The main format of your document should be spaced accordingly to reflect a MEMO
with the correct spacing, and headings throughout the proposal.
5. Provide the correct language and tone throughout the report.
6. Revise and edit your work before submission.
7. When using a secondary source APA In -Text Citation is required.
YOU WILL BE GRADED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Opening, body, closing, and organization
Quality of content
Clarity and conciseness
Language and Tone
Grammatically constructed sentences
INCLUSION WITHIN YOUR PROPOSAL
The 6 areas stated below are requirements for the proposal; each area is stated clearly for you
to provide the necessary information under the (HEADINGS) from the CASE.
|||Introduction: the introduction should state briefly what the proposal is about and why
it was written
Background: provides history of past events as context leading to proposal.
Subheadings: helps the reader to see information about each option at a glance, the
location of the information based on the criteria in the background to help the reader
process information easily.
The Proposal: outlines the core of the proposal and (what action would be required
immediately this information would be stated at the end of the proposal paragraph)
Conclusion: usually request action, provides contact information for questions or
Recommendation: the best course of action to initiate change (s)
A number of people at your part-time job are considering attending Seneca College to be able to
enroll in your current program for January, 2022
1. Your boss has asked you to write a report to show what a prospective student will need
to know about the program.
2. In your report include the following pieces of information:
Duration of the course
Co-op experiences or special courses and advance standing
In addition talk about the general facilities offered by the College such as
Recreation and services for mature students
1. Write an Informal Unsolicited MEMO Proposal to Jeffery Slater (your boss) from you
providing him with the information he requested above.
2. Using the 6 areas under INCLUSION within your report to provide all the necessary
information your boss will need about the program
3. You should include your conclusion and recommendation (s) and a call for action as the
4. APA In Text-Citation should be included in your report submission.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS