Creating a Career Development ProgramAs the director of learning and development, you have been tasked with creating a career development program for the senior sales team of your organization. You currently support five individuals on the senior sales team. Each team member has aspirations of becoming either a senior sales manager, sales director, or vice president of sales. None of the team members have any experience in leading a team, but they show some potential for management. Choose one of the roles above (i.e., senior sales manager, sales director, or vice president of sales), and create a PowerPoint presentation outlining a career development program for the employee. In your PowerPoint, please include the elements below.
- Describe skills needed to be successful in the desired role.
- Discuss three to four training and developmental interventions needed to gain the skills to be successful in the desired role, and provide a timeframe of completion for each intervention. For example, a job rotation program should be completed in 60 to 90 days, and an apprenticeship should be completed in 2 years.
- Explain the outcomes of each developmental intervention. For example, “Through this job rotation exercise, you will be able to effectively manage a virtual team.”
Your presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. You are required to use at least one outside source and to utilize the notes section within PowerPoint. Within the notes section, include additional explanations for each slide. As you create your presentation, keep in mind that you are presenting for executives at your organization. All sources used, including the required unit resources, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS