Critical reflection of your growth and development during your practicum experience in a clinical setting has the benefit of helping you identify opportunities for improvement in your clinical skills while also recognizing your clinical strengths and successes.
This week, you will write a Journal Entry reflecting on your clinical strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Based on your experience,
- Describe an interesting case or a case that you have never seen before.
- Explain what you found challenging.
- Explain what you would do differently from your Preceptor.
- Explain the cultural differences you found challenging.
This will all need to be based off of PEDIATRIC clinical rotation in a PEDIATRIC OFFICE not hospital setting. This is my first time working with pediatrics. Which I have honestly really enjoyed. My previous experience is with adults.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS