Complete a self-assessment regarding your own physical activity based on the website information in Module 4 Overview and Readings. Analyze if you are meeting the recommendations and achieving the goals. In your reflection, consider these questions:
- How you are meeting the goals?
- What are the barriers if you aren’t meeting the goals?
- What you could implement to meet those goals?
- What are some creative ideas for physical activities that you could include in your life?
Share with the class a physical activity you have always wanted to engage in but just never have completed. What are some creative ideas to eliminate barriers in engaging in this physical activity?
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook.
Part 2: Physical Activity Resource Brochure
After reading the websites cited in the Overview and your peer’s Discussion posts develop a one-page Physical Activity Resource Brochure/infographic. Imagine that your peers all live in the same general location. Research one fun and unusual but accessible activity that will meet the physical activity goals of you and your peers.
Remember to search for activities on Living Social, Groupon, Department of Recreation and Parks brochures, club and meetings sections of the newspaper, bulletin boards in your favorite neighborhood coffee shop or grocery store, etc. Develop a one-page infographic as the brochure which offers information on:
- a description of the activity
- when and where
- website or copy of the listing location
The activity should be described as above noted with the addition of photos or graphics to enhance the brochure. Pictures and graphics are required.
You may submit your brochure/infographic in PowerPoint, PDF, Word or Microsoft Publisher format. View websites on how to create an 8 X 11.5 color infographic (one-page Word or pdf. document), but do not purchase formatting options.
Structure: One-page colored infographic/brochure
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment. Citations on infographic where used, references at the bottom of infographic.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS