Do the three government, English and history
1.Assignment One- Create a Political Party Platform
Directions: Please download assignment one, type out your answers in the document provided and submit it.
You will create a political party name and explain its significance. You are expected to create a party motto and determine if you are Liberal (Democrat), Moderate (In the Middle), or Conservative (Republican). Please explain why you believe your party would best serve the people in the U.S in 2021. You are expected to select eight topics or issues of concern. Ex. Education, etc.… Explain why you selected each of the topics listed.
Reminder: The assignment will run through safe-assign to check for plagiarism. (Please provide your original work.) Please write your responses on the document provided.
2.After carefully going through all of the materials from the Module, post your Historical Analysis Essay (HAE) and reply to at least two of your classmates. You will be evaluated according to the Discussion Requirements (DR).
3.Process of Reflection
Now that you have submitted your first paper, I want you to go back and revisit your process. It is important to start learning your writing style. Pay attention to how you gather information and how you get to the final draft. A lot will have to do with your personality. Often times, analytical thinkers write short, efficient sentences while creative thinkers tend to write longer, multi-line sentences. Neither is wrong! Learn to embrace your own style and use it as a foundation.
Once you have this foundation, you know how to get to your end goal, which, for this class, is that beautifully crafted final draft. You learn to reflect and grow. For example, if you know that you write brief, choppy sentences, how can you develop them? What information can you add? If you write long, flowy sentences, consider whether or not every word is really needed.
Think about the following:
- What was your brainstorming process? How did you come up with your idea (while driving, cooking dinner, ideas hastily written on a paper napkin at a birthday party)?
- What did you do with the idea?
- Did you try to write the paper from start to finish?
- Did you write in sections or parts and piece it together at the end?
- How much time did you (honestly!) give to editing and revising your work?
For this assignment, consider your writing process and reflect. What do you feel you did well? What part of the process needs improvement?
In 400-600 words, walk yourself through your own process. Be honest. Talk about where you should make changes. Feel free to refer to the questions listed above.
- Include a heading and title
- Write professionally. You may use “I” for this assignment but avoid other conversational speech.
- Format the assignment like an essay (practice, practice, practice) with indented paragraphs, not Q & A style.
- Always revise and edit before submitting.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS