For this assignment, you will write an organized and well supported Academic Essay using three or more points of analysis. Select a topic that will allow you to demonstrate your interest and knowledge of a specific area. A topic that is meaningful to you will encourage the development of ideas.
A well-organized essay has a beginning, middle, and an end. The beginning, or introduction, should include an opening sentence to grab your reader’s attention. Follow the opening sentence with a brief background on the topic or situation. The last sentence of the introduction is the thesis statement, or the main point of the essay.
A well-supported essay includes supporting points, details, and examples. For this essay, you must decide the best way to organize the body of the paper. Each body paragraph must support (explain) your thesis using specific details and examples. Each body paragraph must begin with a topic sentence that states the main point of the paragraph.
The conclusion typically summarizes the main points of the essay and/or closes with a lasting impression that connects the reader to their world.
Be sure to proofread your essay and edit for proper grammar, punctuation, diction (word choice), and spelling, as errors in sentence skills will lower a final grade.
- Write an academic essay (no fewer than 700 words in length) that states and supports an original thesis statement.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clearly and cohesively when expressing one’s ideas and/or intended purpose.
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly state and support a thesis in an organized and cohesive essay.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS