1. “The evidence is unequivocal – children who have difficulty regulating their emotions, paying attention, initiating peer interactions and sustaining engagement in learning tasks are at risk for school difficulties.” (Bulotsky- Shearer, Dominguez & Bell, 2012, p. 421)
2. “Children’s experience within school is crucial in determining their likelihood of experiencing MHD (Mental Health Disorders), but this experience is clearly individual in nature and individual differences in competencies, such as self-regulation and social skills help to explain why children in similar environments may experience different levels of well-being.” (Humphrey & Wigelsworth, 2012, p. 339). Write your essay in response to one of the quotes. Use the first few weeks of learning materials and readings as a starting point. Do your own research on your chosen theory. Reflect on what behaviour is and utilise one of the theories of behaviour that you have been introduced to in the unit to date.
Discuss different behaviours displayed by students in learning environments and Formulate reasons using a learning behaviour theory with examples where possible. Keep in mind there may be multiple contributing factors as to why different behaviours may occur.
Define behaviour based on the theory you have chosen. Avoid a generic dictionary definition. Choose from:
Demonstrate an understanding that behaviour is a socio-cultural construct. See the week 1 model.
Introduce the quote you have chosen and identify the behaviours displayed by students in a learning environment according to the quote. The essay introduction is a good place to first mention your quote. – Formulate reasons for these behaviours based on the theory you have chosen.
Assessment criteria To receive maximum marks for the essay you must demonstrate clarity and understanding of the topic and offer interpretation of the issues and
implications together with a very high level of scholarship. Presentation, format and structure must be of a professional standard.
1. Knowledge of behaviour and behavioural theory.
2. Understanding of behaviour in the classroom in relation to sociocultural constructs.
3. Format and structure of essay, including conventions of academic English.
4. Academic research, including APA referencing
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS