In this unit, you will be considering your time at your field experience to develop a large-scale project. You can choose how you will meet the presentation portion of the Unit 9 Assignment by selecting a method that should reveal your individual learning style.
Please use the Unit 6 Assignment Template, which can also be found in Course Documents.
Explain your Project Choice: Short Essay
Please include the following information:
- State the essential question or problem statement for your project. The statement should provide a focus and intent.
- Who is the audience?
- Project Summary
- Include the issues, challenges, action taken, and purpose: Why do this project?
- How does your project make an impact on your community, your field experience site, or your typically developing target child/family?
- How does your project align with the outcomes:
- CE300-4: Interpret assessment results to plan appropriate learning experiences for young children.
- CE300-5: Present assessment of the target child based on the project-based learning (PBL) process.
Answers to the questions should be in sentence/paragraph format. The responses should be 1-2 pages, with one-inch margins, double-spaced, use 12-point font. Be sure to use correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure throughout your assignment
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS