- Format and style: your paper shall be 2000 words (+/- 10 %), excluding list of reference and the cover sheet). Layout: Times new roman; 12 points; 1.5 spacing; and standard margins.
- Make sure that you use your own words when you analyse and explain your text. Too much dependence and use of words/sentences from other sources may lead to failure of the exam
- Make sure that you give explicit references to the course literature and other sources that you make use of. You may use the Harvard system, with references in parentheses (e.g. Anderson 1991, p. 22), or the Oxford system with references in footnotes. Quotes have to be indicated clearly with quotation marks or indentation. When referring to a text in an edited volume, you refer to the author, not to the editor. Collect all your sources in a list of references at the end
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS