For the book: The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel.
1. For this assignment, you are asked to use your expertise to analyze the book you selected to help us gain a better understanding of what we can take away from its story as Sociologists studying the self.
2. What we can takeaway from your selected book about the relationship between the self and society? For example, what can your book show us about cultural context and meaning?
3. Are there examples of cognitive dissonance?
4. What can these perspectives on isolation or alienation tell us about stigma?
5. What can we takeaway from your book about how we use symbols or our personal front to establish our roles in a given setting?
– Cite your book. You may be as creative as you like! You may do a presentation (Powerpoint or Prezi), include a brief summary of the book as well as some sort of introduction and conclusion. – There is no “word count” or page minimum for this assignment, it is up to you if you feel you have adequately covered you book.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS