For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Find an article about international human resource management (IHRM) that is of interest to you and covers the multinational manager training topics from this unit. The article you choose must be at least two pages in length and be written within the last five years. Write a two-page review of the article that includes the following information.
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Identify the author’s main points.
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Discuss the corporate cultural elements addressed in the article as they pertain to training multinational managers. Is enough being done in this area to properly train multinational managers?
- Identify legal concerns that may exist for IHRM in training multinational managers.
- Does the information from the article support the information in your textbook, or are there differences?
Your completed article review must be at least two pages in length. You are required to use at least two outside sources, one of which must be the article you reviewed. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS