For this assignment, write a Narrative Essay in which you describe an event in your life that had a significant impact—a lasting impression. Remember that a narrative tells a story, so in addition to conveying the event in a clear, descriptive, chronological order, you want to engage the reader. You may do so by appealing to the reader’s emotions or possibly sharing a story your reader can relate to.
A well-organized narrative essay has a beginning, a middle, and an end. The beginning, or introduction, should include an opening sentence to grab your reader’s attention and invite them in. Follow the opening sentence with a brief background on the topic or situation; provide some sort of context about where and when the event took place. The last sentence of the introduction in a traditional essay is the thesis statement. The thesis states the main point of the essay. In a narrative essay, the thesis might be the lesson learned or “moral” of the story. Yet you may wish not to include that piece and wait until the conclusion to reveal the “takeaway” to your reader.
A well-supported narrative essay includes plenty of details and examples that invite the reader into the story—as though they are actually there. For organizational purposes, consider the best way to break down the story into sections in the body of the essay. Remember that each body paragraph should have a main point and that all body paragraphs are cohesive—they “connect” to form a unifying story.
The conclusion, or closing, of a narrative is the big reveal and might include the lesson learned or the “moral” of the story. This takeaway should leave a lasting impression on the reader, connecting the story or experience to their world in some way.
- Write an organized and cohesive narrative essay that is no less than 700 words in length.
- Write clearly and cohesively when expressing one’s ideas and/or intended purpose.
- Clearly state and support a main point in an organized and cohesive essay.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS