Homework 4 Climate Change:
Your answers should be at a minimum of 1 paragraph (no less than 4-5 sentences) long and typed for each question.
Watch two videos on climate change: all of this one
How we could change the planet’s climate future | David Wallace-Wells (Links to an external site.)
and the first 40 minutes of this
The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming | David Wallace | Talks at Google (Links to an external site.)
Answer these questions:
1. What are the consequences that he articulates of climate change if we don’t stop?
2. Structurally speaking what needs to happen to solve the problem? (Structures are institutions that affect how we behave and interact with others and our environment.
3. Explain to me how the issue of framing or social construction is relevant to dealing with this problem?
4. Malthus is a political economist who argued, in the early 1800s, that as a population increases our ability to feed people goes down and starvation, disease, and war occur. However, technology has proven him wrong over the past 200 years and we have found ways to feed our populations, prevent and treat diseases, and limit the impact of wars. Do you agree that technologies will continue to save us or is David Wallace Wells correct?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS