|Unit||BUS1005 Foundations of Human Resource Management|
|Assessment Type Essay|
Unit and Course
Unit Learning Outcomes Graduate Attributes Assessed
ULO 1: Examine the changing nature of
the employment, the workplace, the
Human Resource Management (HRM)
function and related ethical
GA 1: Communication
GA 3: Research
GA 4: Critical Thinking
GA 5: Ethical Behaviour
GA 6: Flexibility
ULO 3: Describe the legal and regulatory
frameworks governing Human Resource
Due Date/Time Week 11, Friday 3 June 2020. via Moodle
Turnitin 5:00pm (AEST)
In this assessment, you will work individually to write an essay focusing on a specific trend
in the changing nature of the workplace and the relevant ethical considerations and
Content and Structure:
Students will be expected to respond to the question below for this essay:
Question – Identify and describe one key change in the current workplace environment. With
the help of examples show the influence of this change on Human Resource Practices (HRM)
and the relevant ethical and/or legal (regulatory) frameworks that are applicable to the
change you have identified.
The essay should have the following key parts
1. Cover page
2. Table of contents
7. Appendices (if any)
Within the introduction, body and conclusion sections, sub-headings can be included as you
deem fit. Also, a relevant title has to be provided for the body section and the sub-headings
included in the body.
• The submission needs to be supported with information by credible sources.
• Credible sources should be varied and include, but not limited to, the Textbook,
Government reports, Industry reports, Newspaper articles, Books, and Journal
• Use the EBSCO Databases accessed through the Library and Learning Support
page on Moodle to find journal articles, case studies and more to help you prepare
your assessment. Speak with the library assistants or email
([email protected]) if you require further assistance.
• The assessment will be submitted through Turnitin via your unit page on Moodle.
• Submission must be between 2000 words (+/- 10%) (not including executive
summary, table of contents, tables, figures or the reference list).
• Formatting requirements – use font size 11 (Times New Roman or Arial), 2.5
margins and 1.5 spacing.
• Use Harvard referencing including the reference list
Misconduct • The essay should be submitted through Turnitin via your unit page on Moodle.
• Turnitin is plagiarism software, which will identify if you have copied information
and included it in your assessment.
• Copying information from others (i.e. websites, partner company information, or
other students etc.) without the acknowledging the author is classified as
• Engaging someone else to write any part of your assessment for you outside of the
group work arrangement is classified as misconduct.
• To avoid being charged with Misconduct, students need to submit their own work
and apply Harvard Style Referencing (ask your lecturer or the learning support
coordinator ([email protected]) if you do not know what this means, or you
need assistance applying it).
• The AIH misconduct policy and procedure can be read on the AIH website
• Use the AIH referencing guide accessible via Library and Learning Support Page
Late Submission • Any assessment submitted past the specific due date and time will be classified as
• Any Late submission will be subject to a reduction of the mark allocated for the
assessment item by 5% per day (or part thereof) of the total marks available for the
assessment item. A ‘day’ for this purpose is defined as any day of the week
including weekends. Assignments submitted later than one (1) week after the due
date will not be accepted, unless special consideration is approved as per the
• Students whose ability to submit or attend an assessment item is affected by
sickness, misadventure or other circumstances beyond their control, may be
eligible for special consideration. No consideration is given when the condition or
event is unrelated to the student’s performance in a component of the assessment,
or when it is considered not to be serious.
• Students applying for special consideration must submit the form within 3 days of
the due date of the assessment item or exam.
• The form can be obtained from the AIH website (https://aih.nsw.edu.au/currentstudents/student-forms/) or on-campus at Reception.
• The request form must be submitted to Student Services. Supporting evidence
should be attached. For further information please refer to the Student Assessment
Policy and associated Procedure available on
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS