In this option, you will focus your research and writing on a physical product-type project with an international component.
Your assignment is as follows:
Imagine that you are writing a scholarly paper for consumption by a new undergraduate student in the project management program. In your paper, explain the components of project initiation, and project planning and what might be part of the following: Project Statement of Work (SOW), business case, agreements such as a memorandum of understanding, enterprise environmental factors, organizational process assets, project charter, stakeholder analysis and management, traceability matrix, and project scope statement. Explain how a physical product project with an international component may require unique consideration in project initiation and project planning as opposed to a service-type project.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 4 quality sources, of which 2 must be current, scholarly resources. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer reviewed requirements but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent 3 years. The use of the PMBOK Guide as a quality source is strongly suggested. The PMBOK Guide is not a scholarly resource.
- Formatted according to the APA.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS