Expanding Voter Turnout PlanOver the past 150 years, the United States has moved from newspapers and yellow journalism to social media and fake news. Within this time continuum, we find the media attempting to focus voters’ attention on specific issues, sway public opinion, and influence politics. From a present-day perspective, imagine that you are the owner of a large multimedia group and want to increase voter turnout in an upcoming presidential election; therefore, you develop an Expanding Voter Turnout Plan to accomplish this goal using the various media sources at your disposal. Your case study must include the criteria below.
- Include a title page, which should contain the following elements:
- Provide an introduction.
- Provide background information.
- Include the following information to develop your Expanding Voter Turnout Plan.
- Provide a conclusion.
- Include a references page.
Your completed plan must be 2–4 pages in length, not counting the title page and references page. Make certain to double-space, apply 1-inch margins, and use 12-point font. Utilize headings to separate major sections of your plan. Cite all sources on the references page using APA Style.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS