Lab and Assignment Instructions:
1. Download the file INTE1125Wk6Tutorial4_0.1.0.tar.gz file under the Week 6
Learning Materials/Activities module in Canvas and save it to your local drive. This is
an R package that has the lab and/or the assignment for the week.
2. Open R Studio
3. In the RStudio application, go to Tools -> Install Packages. In the “Install From” drop
down list, choose Package Archive File. Then browse to where you have stored the
4. If you have not already installed the packages learnr and polynom, do that now.
5. Once the package is successfully installed, we need to your lab worksheet.
6. To do this type in learnr::run_tutorial(“INTE1125Wk6Tutorial4”, package
=”INTE1125Wk6Tutorial4″) and press enter. Remember to type this in to the console
and not cut and paste.
7. The tutorial/assignment sheet will open up as a .html file.
8. Complete the tutorial. DO NOT submit this. This is for your study purposes only.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS