NEF6002 Research Project B
(Week 5 report template)
A minor thesis in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of
Master of Applied Information Technology
IT Discipline, College of Engineering and Science
Victoria University Sydney, Australia
[use 12pt Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing]
[The abstract should be a concise summary of (not more than 200 words) of the aim and findings of your proposed research.]
Abstract normally has 150 – 200 words.
One suggestion for the structure of abstract is:
Abstract consists of a few paragraphs without section headers. The above bullet point are the suggested guidelines on the content and structure of the abstract, they are not the section headers.
I, ________________, hereby solemnly declare that this thesis contains no material that has been accepted for the award of any other degree or diploma in any other college, institute, or university and is the result of my own research. To the best of my knowledge, this thesis contains no material previously published or written by another person, except where references has been made in the text of the thesis.
I would like to express my special appreciation and thanks to both my supervisor and course coordinator, …etc.
Table of Contents
List of Figures vi
Glossary and List of Acronyms vii
Summary The Progress Summary 1
Chapter 1 Introduction 2
Chapter 2 Literature Review and Objectives 3
Chapter 3 Research Problems 4
Chapter 4 Research Methodology 5
Chapter 5 Research Significance 6
Chapter 6 Conclusions 7
Research planning: 10
List of Figures
Glossary and List of Acronyms
|API||Application Programming Interface|
|DLP||Data Loss Prevention|
|GPS||Global Positioning System|
|HTTP||HyperText Transfer Protocol|
|TCP||Transmission Control Protocol|
Summary The Progress Summary
- What was the research problem?
- What was the research method?
- What have been achieved in week1-6?
- What have been done?
- What is the innovation?
- What was the findings?
- How is it compared to the work in related literature?
- What was remained uncompleted?
Chapter 1 Introduction
- explain about the topic and define the keywords and terminology
- explain why the area or field of your research is interesting and important for the other researches
- explain the history of the topic and trend of the researches
Chapter 2 Literature Review and Objectives
- Try to narrow the research field that you talked about in the introduction into the specific area,
- complete a structured, critical review of theoretical and experimental literature on the topic area
- Write about when and how and why this research field become attractive to the other researchers
- Explain methodologies, hardware, software, tools applicable in the field. Explain about the future research trend
- Discuss the thesis topic and your research contribution
- Try to categorize the literature background
Chapter 3 Research Problems
- define a problem from contemporary and emergent settings
- What are your chosen research problems? Present problems by asking pertinent questions.
- Based on your expertise, knowledge, understanding of what you have learnt by studying the literature, what do you want to discover, reconfigure or resolve?
- The answer of how you want to do it will form the next section that it is “Research Methodology”
Chapter 4 Research Methodology
- Expand this section from a few paragraphs in NEF6001 to a full chapter.
- Demonstrate an evidence-based research proposal.
- Show your data set? How do you want to process data?
- Qualify your research as qualitative, quantitative or hybrid.
- Present your recognised variables and your model.
- Did you use model simulation? If so, present the results.
- Discuss the used interfaces, the platforms and the required software.
- How have you extended your research from NEF6001 Research Project A.
Chapter 5 Research Significance
What will be your contribution to human knowledge, enterprise, society, business, environment, …?
What makes your research different from other research?
Chapter 6 Conclusions
Conclude what you have done and write about your findings
The referencing convention that is applicable to this unit is—Harvard
|Task Name||Duration||Start||Finish||Resource Names|
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS