Nominate a community services organisation
PART A – Nominate a community services organisation
1. Undertake research and look for an Australian community services organisation where you are interested in doing your vocational placement or obtaining employment. To help you accomplish this, you may undertake online research.
- Your nominated organisation must be a provider of case management services in the community services sector.
- If you are already employed in a similar organisation, then you may nominate your own organisation for this assessment.
2. Find out more about your nominated organisation by accessing their website. If they do not have a working website yet, then you must obtain, scan and upload a document containing basic information about the organisation (e.g., a brochure, flyer, or poster).
Specifically, you need the following information:
- Name of organisation
- Description of the organisation
- Vision and mission of the organisation
- Website URL and/or screenshot/scan of a document containing basic information about the organisation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS