Please answer the following questions:
1. Analyze the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 and explain in detail how you would go about improving the legislation.2. Identify five types of business information that are potential targets of economic or industrial espionage and explain why they are valuable to an adversary.3. In the context of espionage, what are the key differences between the following terms: (1) Threats (2) Vulnerabilities (3) Risks.
• Your paper must be at a minimum 2-3 pages for each question for a total of 6-9 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).• Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.• Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework. • Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS