Please type your answers to both parts of the exam in a SINGLE WORD DOCUMENT (doc or docx file) and please DOUBLE-SPACE and use size 12 font!
Please read the attached readings and watch the movies ( movies links are given below) and find the all 3 question that in which reading or film they are from and answer the question ( if you have any confusion please check the attached exam instruction ppt which i attached to this question.
For this part of the exam, answer each question below in paragraph format (5-7 sentences each) using your own words:
1. “One of the distinguishing features in the earlier films is the presence of video cameras and their low-resolution images that contrast with film images that seem more stable and permanent.” Who is the author of this quote and whose films are they describing? Explain what this quote means.
2. “Thus, her films have fundamentally altered the way in which the cause of First Peoples has been communicated to non-Native Canadians.” Who is the author of this quote and whose films are they describing? Explain what this quote means.
3. “The condescending attitude toward the films of this period (too commercial, not ‘Canadian’ enough, too ‘American,’ etc.) expose what is at root a greater divide within Canadian films and the Canadian film industry: a self-inflicted ghettoization of Canadian cinema which states that Canadian cinema is documentary, animation (i.e. NFB), or fiction films which overtly identify themselves as films taking place in Canada and ‘about’ Canada.” Who is the author of this quote? Explain what this quote means in connection to a film from the second half of the course.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS