Expression of Interest [EOI] to Develop the Metro Station at Melbourne (Tullamarine Airport)
The consortia also know as Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) is to prepare an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Melbourne Airport Express. This adds to current Metro infrastructure projects including Metro Lines 1 and 2. Also Melbourne Level-Crossing Removals and 5 new Metro stations being procured as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) as part to the $10.9 Billion Au.Dlls.
The capital expenditure for your the Airport Station is in the range of $1B AuDll / $1.5B AuDll (Billion Australian Dollars). Alternatively to the Airport station, Teams can select the Sunshine Station (which the Australian Government is also calling for EOIs).
Each SIM Team will represent a private sector business consortia (SPV or JV) formed by expert team members including:
3. design architecture
4. design engineering
5. construction and
6. facility operations
To deliver an Expression of Interest (EOI) report of a proposal for Express Train Station Melbourne Metro – there is also an option to develop the Sunshine Station Instead.
EOI Report Submission:
- Save your assignment in PDF format
- Your report will be of maximum 15,000 words (not including tables, diagrams, drawings).
- It should have reference to images or other material as footnotes.
- You are to identify Value for Money cost range in your submission (in other words, you are to set an amount by reference to station and services aligned with your EOI proposal. Remember that the argument will be strongly taken on life-cycle value and cost as capital expenditure) We assume that the station is in the range of $1B AuDll to $1.5B AuDll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS