Preparing your systematic review
- What is your research question?
- Whether it has been answered within past 5 years?
- Is there sufficient number of original studies to address the research question?
- Use any of the framework to develop the RQ- PICO, PEO, SPICE, SPIDER
- What are the search terms?
- How did you select the search terms?
- What are the academic databases used?
- What are the search options used? Such as- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT), wild cards, truncation, phrase or asterisks
- How many articles identified?
- Show the article selection process following PRISMA
- Mention the inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Which critical appraisal framework will be used?
- How will you
- What is the key information will be extracted from the selected studies?
- Which data analysis method will be used?
- What are key limitations?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS