PRESENTATION OF THE MULTI-YEAR PLAN
Using one of the three research-based reading strategies that was proposed in the paper attached, and develop and present a plan that can be implemented over a three-year period to improve the literacy performance for 3rd and 4th graders at North Street Elementary School. You already have the strategies and research, is submitted in the attachment submitted (be sure to incorporate any feedback from your instructor about that submission into this assignment this will be forwarded by friday). For this plan, you will need to add:
· Reasonable and measurable student growth goals for each year of the three-year time period. For example, your goals might be something like Year 1: 10 percent overall growth in literacy scores, Year 2: 20 percent overall growth in literacy scores, et cetera. Also, be sure that you provide a rationale for the goals you have selected.
After creating the goals and identifying tools, you have completed your plan. Next, your plan will be explained in a PowerPoint presentation, which is intended to be delivered to your principal and parents during a PTA meeting. The specific guidelines for your presentation are as follows:
· You will need 1–2 slides that discuss the data trends and reading performance issues.
· You will need three slides that discuss your proposed strategies (one for each strategy).
· You will need 1–2 slides that discuss your supporting research.
· You will need three slides that discuss your Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 goals and the rationale for that goal (one slide for each).
· Develop a multi-year plan to improve literacy scores in a local struggling school.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS