Project Management Plan (PMP) Outline
- Describe the problem situation in detail covering political, economic, social, cultural, technological, legal, and environmental aspects.
- Outline the context of the problem including its interactions with external systems and the major characteristics of the problem that will impact your choice of methodologies, methods, tools, techniques, and processes.
- Synthesise an approach to managing this problem from the systems concepts and methodologies taught in this course and other relevant approaches.
- Prepare the outline of a project plan that describes how you propose to implement improvements to the system of interest in order to achieve your desired outcomes.
The report should follow the sequence of tasks and have the PMP attached at the end. For the purpose of this assignment, the PMP should include the following components:
(this is a list of the contractual deliverables that need to be produced to satisfy the contract – for example, equipment, training, organisational renewal program, documentation, models, etc.)
Project Management Plan (PMP) OutlineProgram management structure (include here the project management structure and key roles and responsibilities).
Statement of work (the scope of what you are planning to do in the project – 1 or 2 paragraphs, make this a concise summary).
Work Breakdown Structure(the WBS is normally presented as a product-oriented decomposition of the work to be done.)
Schedule(insert a Gantt chart of the significant activities involved in producing the System Design.While Microsoft Project or openproj are preferred and useful tools to know, you are free to use any tools you wish to produce a Gantt chart.)
Deliverables(this is a list of the contractual deliverables that need to be produced to satisfy the contract – for example, equipment, training, organisational renewal program, documentation, models, etc.)
Length and Presentation:
Nominal length 7,500 words for a five- or six-person team
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS