Research Presentation: Each student will submit one PowerPoint (PPT) documentary presentation that must include:
- Title page/screen
- Animated (auto-play) or contain one video or audio clip;
- Between 2-4 minutes in length;
- Contain citations for materials used.
Your first slide/intro should include the Title of your Documentary and a brief description of what sociological issue you are covering.
Look at the course and/or module learning objectives for ideas. For instance, would you like to submit your documentary video on music’s impact on society, or how music influences personal responsibility related to actions and ethics, how music can promote cultural understanding, how does music impact selected populations… the idea list is vast.
You might also wish to review the table of contents for the Introduction to Sociology textbook (see Resources tab) for topic ideas.
Review your syllabus for the grade rubric. The research project is worth 200 points.
Submit your PowerPoint to the ASSIGNMENT box for teacher grading.
Then, submit your PowerPoint to the Discussion forum for peer comments. Once you have submitted your presentation, you will then be able to access peer submissions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS