Type: Rhetorical Analysis Essay
Length: 900 Words (Minimum)
Topic (Additional File): Burkean Identification: Rhetorical Inquiry and Literacy Practices in Social Media — Do not source any other text besides this.
You will choose one text from the topics below and write an analysis of the rhetoric using proper
terminology, including the kinds of logical or emotional appeals being made. You should thoroughly read
through the content of Modules 4 and 5 before starting this assignment.
In your thesis, you are essentially arguing whether or not the authors rhetoric or argument is successful and
why you understand it to be so. A successful essay will focus on demonstrating why your position on the text
is correct through a detailed analysis of the article you are engaging with.
Ensure you include the following in your essays introduction:
1. Who is the intended audience of the text?
2. What is the purpose of the text (to argue, inspire, cajole, etc.)?
3. What is the thesis or main argument of the essay?
4. Then, most importantly, end your instruction with YOUR thesis statement, which should be your
position on whether or not the author successfully put forward his or her argument, and your
supporting reasons for your position. These supporting reasons should then connect to the topic
sentences of your body paragraphs.
The majority of your essay should be based on key examples of how the author attempts to support his or
her position. While your analysis may not be a matter of being right or wrong, if you do not support your
argument about the text with evidence (examples from the text), your assertions will be ungrounded and
therefore less convincing. Exceptional essays may engage in analysis of the essays use of stasis theory,
structure, style, rhetorical techniques, evidence, and other aspects.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS