The following questions may be answered verbally with your assessor or you may write down your answers. Please discuss this with your assessor before you commence. Short Answers are required which is approximately 4 typed lines = 50 words, or 5 lines of handwritten text.
Your assessor will take down dot points as a minimum if you choose to answer them verbally.
Answer the following questions either verbally with your assessor or in writing.
1. Identify the relevant WHS information that will need to be explained to personnel in the workplace.
2. All current WHS information must be made readily available to who?
3. Identify and discuss three actions that can be used to help monitor adherence to organisational WHS procedures and ongoing compliance with safe work practices.
4. Briefly outline the procedure that should be followed to address an employee’s non-compliance with procedures or safe work practices.
5. Identify three benefits of ongoing monitoring and reviewing the day-to-day effectiveness of WHS practices in the workplace.
6. What are the consultative processes discussed that can be used to give staff the opportunity to contribute their views on current and future WHS management practices, and to pass on concerns and ideas about workplace health and safety?
7. What are four benefits of establishing participative arrangements in the workplace?
8. How might workers provide feedback on WHS management practices to the designated person? Identify at least three ways.
9. What should you do for any issues raised through workplace consultation?
10. Identify 5 codes of practice that provide advice on how to meet regulations.
11. What is a dangerous occurrence?
12. Identify ways you can identify hazards
13. What should you do if a hazard is reported to you?
14. What is the 3 step method that assists managing health and safety in the workplace?
15. Identify 4 methods used to evaluate control methods.
16. When is health and safety training required?
17. Identify at least 6 areas of education that health and safety training covers.
18. What should be monitored when determining the effectiveness of training?
19. Why must records and reports relating to health and safety in the workplace be retained by the organisation?
20. What is data?
21. Identify 2 ways to minimise use of printed materials and maximise electronic transmission.
22. When are changes to the workplace implemented?
23. Who should use hazard identification reporting documents?
24. Where would you find risk assessment template documentation?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS