SPAIN, ENGLAND AND THE NEW WORLD
English Colonization and Jamestown
After reviewing the materials for English Colonization and Jamestown from the Background materials, please answer the following short-answer questions:
- Why did the English select the site they did? Was it a good choice: why or why not?
- What was the original purpose of the expedition that founded Jamestown?
- What saved the Virginia colony from ruin?
- How did the English view themselves in comparison to the indigenous people?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Use concepts from the background readings as well as any academic resources you can find (Wikipedia-type sources are not acceptable). Please be sure to cite your sources within the text and provide a reference page at the end of the paper.
The best way to prepare the paper is to organize it by question. For example; your paper should begin with the first question, “1. Why did the English select the site they did?” Once you have answered this question, then address the second part of the question, “Was it a good choice: why or why not?”
Do the same for answering the remaining questions. This will help you keep track of your work and make it easier to review.
Length: 1–2 paragraphs per question, typed, double-spaced and in Times New Roman 12-point font.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Your ability to apply the basic concepts to the questions.
- The paper should address each element of the assignment.
- Remember to support your answers with solid references including the background readings.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS