Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Throughout this course you will be developing key components and elements of an employee manual. Each week you will be instructed to complete several policies and procedures that you will submit to your instructor for a grade and specific feedback.You are expected to incorporate any and all feedback provided by your instructor, make those changes on your end, and then at the end of the course, as your final project, you will be submitting a completed and revised employee manual.
All policies and procedures must be original work. Students are encouraged to review existing policies and procedures to help build an understanding of what the policies should cover and the appropriate procedures, but students are not to copy from an existing manual and direct quotes cannot be used. All work must be original and based on a fictional healthcare facility.
Below you will be expected to complete the following in week 2:
- The organization’s diversity policy. This should be, at minimum 500 words, and include the following:
- Identify the various types of diversity. You must mention at least five.
- Emphasis the need for respectful communications and that discrimination will not be tolerated.
- A brief paragraph summarizing how the supervisor can promote a culture of acceptance.
- A policy regarding the recruitment process. You will need at least 500 words of content for this section and include both a policy and procedure. Remember, recruitment is not the same as hiring and credentialing. Identify at least five ways that supervisors can advertise the position and build a pool of qualified candidates.
- A policy regarding the organization’s retention strategies. This should be, at minimum, 500 words of content. You need to include a brief summary at least three intrinsic and three extrinsic rewards that supervisors can offer to employees. Make sure to clearly explain what would warrant each award.
You are required to use at least 3 outside resources, 1 of these may be the textbook, and all responses should be written in APA format to include, at minimum, indented paragraphs, the use of in-text citations as appropriate, and a properly formatted reference page. You may use standard employee manual formatting, but in-text citations and references are required.
It is important to note that this is not a research paper, but rather an employee manual designed to guide managers and employees alike. Your audience is these employees and managers.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS