What is a project? It is often stated that value management can only be applied to projects therefore knowledge of what constitutes a project is fundamentally important. A construction project is an example of one of the larger (financially and physically) projects which an organisation or a person will undertake. This discussion addresses the following questions:
1. What is the definition of a project?
2. Is the guy in Pizza Hut making pizzas engaged in projects?
3. What about the guy restoring a classic car?
4. Or finally the guy emptying parking meters of money?
Do you agree that value management can only be applied once we have defined a project?
What is the difference between strategy, programmes and projects?
Discussion Topic 4
Value is variously expressed; project value, customer value, corporate value, etc.
- Consider an object (note a physical object not another person) which is of special value to you and then express why it is of value.
- Consider a major company (one of which we will all be familiar) and consider its publically portrayed corporate values. Finally consider how your customer values have changed over time.
- Also analyse differences in perceptions of members of the group.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS