The Plastic Problem from PBS Newshour (Total viewing time approx. 1 hour).
After watching this week’ documentary and reading “Climate Justice,” include:
1) According to the documentary, how are plastics (especially single-use plastics) damaging to the global environment? (Give and explain 2 examples.)
2) What ways can we reduce plastic on a grand scale (give 2 examples and explain)? Who is doing this? How? Is this effective long-term? Why/why not?
3) Why does Mary Robinson argue we need to hear the narratives of climate justice advocates on the front lines of climate change? (Make sure you include 2 specific climate justice narratives—one from a developed nation, one from a developing nation). What should we do next? Why?
4) After reading the “climate justice” book and watching this documentary, be specific about how this information makes you feel? Why? What options or next steps do we have? Why?
***Don’t forget to include your reflections.
1) provide a summary of what you discussed/covered in your assignment;
2) provide a summary of your reflections/thoughts/feelings about what you read and viewed.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS