This assignment is about what to do when you receive critical information after you award an RFP.
Make a presentation on below scenario by giving a perfect solution. It should includes 5 slides, first should mention it as Learning Activity 5 and team member names that are: Simarpreet Sandhu, Riya Suman and Manmohan Singh.
And the other 4 slides should be of solution.
You completed a $2.5M RFP for electronic components.
· You will need 25 units over the next five (5) years and these items have a very long lead time.
· It is mandatory that all suppliers are authorized distributors, anyone who is not will be disqualified.
· The manufacturer is based in Germany and they alone will decide who will be an authorized distributor.
· All Proponents were advised of their status, the successful Proponent was ABC Company. Their Proposal will save you close to $450,000 – this is the difference between ABC’s price and the second place Proponent.
· ABC has never done business with your organization, they will be a new supplier and they are located outside of the country.
· The current supplier and incumbent is XYZ Company who has been a supplier for over 10 years and is a few blocks away from your warehouse. They came in second place.
· You receive a telephone call from the Evaluation Committee Lead Evaluator advising you that they just learned that ABC is not an authorized distributor. If this is true then the warranty will be null and void.
· You review the Evaluation Committee’s Report and notice that there was an error in how the Evaluation Committee analyzed the pricing provided by the first place Proponent.
What are your next steps?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS