This is typical of many forms of writing in the business setting
A4: Operational Manual Start Assignment
- Due Tuesday by 7am
- Points 100
- Submitting a file upload
For this assignment, you will write a process manual — a “How to.” This is typical of many forms of writing in the business setting. Your audience for this manual is comprised of your employees. Note: This is a MANUAL — not simply a list of instructions. It must include narrative discussion of how and why certain steps are included.
You may choose from one of the following topics. Don’t be fooled, as you read in the reading, this type of writing is hard, no matter how simple the topic may seem.
- How to throw a knuckleball
- How to get rid of a roommate without committing a crime
- How to change a bad habit
- How to resolve a conflict with a co-worker
- How to get what you want from customer service (or how to appeal when you have received poor service or a poor quality item)
This assignment is about details! Good instructions have great details — ever tried to build furniture? Those instructions usually lack details — lots of pictures, but not enough words.
Your manual must be no longer than 10 pages and must contain graphic elements to break up the monotony of the information and to provide visual breaks. It should be at least 8 pages long.
Remember, all illustrations must be original to you — no use of internet based images or stock images. Use of an illustration or image that is not original to you is plagiarism and will result in a zero. Yes, you can draw.
Do not google your information. This is plagiarism and will result in a zero.
Rubric Operational ManualOperational Manual
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS