With the Agile project framework in place for your home improvement store’s e-commerce website (from Week 6), you must now consider long-term and short-term planning for your project. In addition, the company has realized the importance of mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablets, and decided to extend the e-commerce effort to include these devices. Note: You may create and/or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you define the release plan of your project. In your paper, you must:
- Draw a diagram to highlight the product road map and product life cycle through the use of graphical tools in Visio or an open source alternative (such as Dia). Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Provide at least three iterations and no more than ten tasks related to development on mobile devices through the use of MS Project. Note: Submit a screenshot or image file that shows your work. The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Speculate on the associated risks regarding the development on mobile devices and provide strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Provide at least two examples of maintenance stories based on the context of the project.
- Provide at least two examples of performance cards based on the context of the project.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS